The objective of the full-time position will be responsible for driving Marketing activities through regional markets. The candidate will spearhead and optimize marketing efforts and collaborate with the sales and operations teams focusing on marketing and promotion for products sold through both B2B and B2C channels to maximise marketing investments.
- Manage and plan the marketing strategies based on Company’s highest priorities.
- Design and execute integrated marketing and communications strategies that strengthen brand positioning, grow traffic, and drive new customer acquisition and customer loyalty.
- Accountable for delivery of the high profile and influential marketing campaigns to create awareness for the products and brands.
- Drive marketing campaigns across all relevant channels.
- Work closely with the relevant departments to ensure cohesive implementation of campaign materials. Production of all marketing assets including but not limited to copywriting, packaging, collaterals, and product information decks.
- Responsible for the preparation of New Product Introduction (NPI) launch collaterals and marketing plans.
- Coordinate and arrange for marketing event such as conference/congress.
- Define essential analytics needed to drive revenue and develop collaborative relationships with distribution partners.
- Define and implement product portfolio strategy and ongoing life-cycle management to ensure optimal mix. Proactively manage this portfolio through customers to ensure optimal ranges are presented to end users with up-to-date listings, information, images, and branding, utilising all appropriate channels (and working in conjunction with Sales Department).
- Ongoing product, segment, competitive and industry analysis to maintain and expand market share.
- Review and assess the effectiveness of all marketing initiatives. A key focus will be on ensuring maximum return for our marketing investments and continual refinement of plan.
- Handle budget and expenses tracking for all sales and marketing related activities.
- Prepare reports and analyse products performance.
- Degree in Business/Sales & Marketing studies.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in FMCG industries.
- Organized doer that enjoys getting things done while moving fast.
- Ability to easily transition from high-level thinking to detailed creative execution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, campaigns and events in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and have intermediate-high proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Creative, resourceful, exceptional attention to detail, and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate concisely across all levels of management and customers.
- Self-started mindset and work independently.
Interested candidates should send an updated CV to the below, with email heading “APPLICATION FOR SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE”: Recruit@hemocorp.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.