Who We Want
Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
Meticulous documenters. Detail-oriented people who enjoy maintaining meticulous documentation of reports, metrics, proposals, and presentations.
What You Will Do
This role will be involved and exposed to R&D projects, the whole product lifecycle such as preparation of specifications, process capability studies, research investigations (from design, prototype, and production). Not limiting to learning various inspection techniques, testing of equipment and medical device products and procedures, and ensuring the safety and quality standards are met, also compliance with the relevant legislation, industry standards and internal policies.
If you hold a degree in bioengineering or related field and have a great attention to details, we would like to meet you.
- Assist with projects assigned to engineering department including but not limited to establishment of clear objectives, planning and scheduling, data trending and analysis, cost assessment, implementation, reporting, etc.
- Perform market research, literature review and competitive analysis for the products assigned.
- Assist on the testing of design prototypes, review, and finalisation of technical specification etc
- Assist in setting up lab for testing and experiment.
- Assist in drafting/translation of technical papers and other documentation required for regulatory submission.
- Any other duties assigned by the Project Lead or Management.
- Current undergraduate in Bachelor of Science degree in engineering (I.e. medical, chemistry, polymer materials, physics, computer engineering, biology related discipline, mechanical, biomedical, plastics etc)
- Interest in medical device design and manufacturing of capital equipment and sterile medical devices
- Proficient in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Possesses resilience, people management and efficient communication skills.
- Proactive and team player.
Interested candidates should send an updated CV to the below, with email heading “APPLICATION FOR ENGINEER ASSISTANT (INTERN)”: Recruit@hemocorp.com
Ms Esther Lee
HR Manager, Singapore
HEMO BIOENGINEERING PTE LTD
Only selected candidates will be notified for interview.