You will be joining a team and culture that prides itself in its diversity, career growth and hands-on learning opportunities. You will contribute to taking HEMO’s new products from the concept stage towards production.
Working collaboratively as part of a project team including but not limited to the following activities: product design and development, fabrication, modification, test and documentation of electronic components, circuits and system for use in biomedical device.
- Research, develop, design, test, and document electrical components, equipment, and systems.
- Complete the full product lifecycle such as preparation of specifications, process capability studies, research investigations (from design, prototype, and production).
- Recommend design modifications as indicated by analysis, test, and usage, while reporting progress and evaluating results.
- Performs troubleshooting on new products/process problems as related to design, material, or process.
- Modify and improve existing designs and products, identify key gaps in design proposals and technical capabilities or techniques.
- Analyse, summarize, and draws conclusions from test results.
- Assist to procure and fabricate tooling and fixtures.
- Assist on project improvement relating to cost, quality, design, and productivity.
- Prepare standard reports or documentation to communicate results to project team.
- Create and maintain procedures for Document Control.
- Conduct DFMEA for the design
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant Electrical and Electronic R&D work experience, ideally in complete product lifecycles (conceptualisation, design development, manufacturing). No working experience would be considered.
- Solid understanding of end-end product lifecycle experience.
- Hands-on electronics prototyping, debug, verification, and failure analysis skills.
- Understanding of prototyping techniques and ability to perform tolerance analysis.
- Medical device experience is preferred but not a must.
- Ability to effectively conduct design review/DFMEA
- Strong documentation, communication, and project management skill.
- Excellent self-motivated team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic, positive attitude.
Interested candidates should send an updated CV to the below, with email heading “APPLICATION FOR ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEER”: Recruit@hemocorp.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.