Who We Want
Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
Meticulous documenters. Detail-oriented people who enjoy maintaining meticulous documentation of reports, metrics, proposals, and presentations.
What You Will Do
You will be involved and exposed to R&D projects. Assist and provide support in clinical studies and evaluation, and will carry out various inspection techniques, testing of equipment and medical device products and procedures; ensuring the safety and quality standards are met, also compliance with the relevant legislation, industry standards and internal policies.
You will contribute to taking HEMO’s new products from the concept stage towards production.
- You will be joining a team and culture that prides itself in its diversity, career growth and hands-on learning opportunities.
- Working collaboratively as part of a project team to design, develop and verify the new products.
- Take charge of improvement projects relating to cost, quality, design and productivity.
- Identify key gaps in design proposals and technical capabilities or techniques.
- Involve in a creating conceptual designs of medical device product.
- Create and maintain procedures for Document Control.
- Conduct testing and validation, drafting of technical documentations to meet submission requirement.
- Conduct DFMEA for the design, modify and improve existing designs and products.
- Manage Engineering Change Requests and Notices
- Complete the full product lifecycle (from specification to design, prototype & manufacturing)
- Master / Degree in Bioengineering/Life Science or equivalent
- Candidates with internship experience from R&D medical device / Biotechnology / Pharma manufacturing design background will be an advantage
- Self-started, proactive and independence
- Critical thinking and good problem-solving skills
- Good team player and learning attitude
- Good ownership and accountability
Interested candidates should send an updated CV to the below, with email heading “Application for ENGINEER”: Recruit@hemocorp.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.