You will be joining a team and culture that prides itself in its diversity, career growth and hands-on learning opportunities. You will contribute to taking HEMO’s new products from the concept stage towards production.
Working collaboratively as part of a project team including but not limited to the following activities: new product development, transitioning from R&D into manufacturing production, assuring efficient product processing while maintaining established quality, cost and safety standards.
- Provide production support to set up, troubleshoot, repair equipment; monitor and test chemical and biomedical process and products found in all phases of production.
- Provide support in new product development, quality improvement, and integration projects.
- Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes.
- Develop manufacturing processes that minimize waste and increase the quality of the finished products.
- Review production equipment and processes using statistical data and analysis of equipment condition to effectively manage projects.
- Collect data, analysis and prepare technical reports and products samples.
- Team with production and quality personnel on a regular basis to review, manage production defect and disposal, provides potential process and/or equipment corrective actions to assure production schedules and quality expectations are met.
- Participate in investigation of product and process problems, customer complaints and other quality related issues.
- Review product field returns to determine root cause of potential manufacturing defects, develop, and implement effective corrective actions.
- Carry out calibration and maintenance of equipment and housekeeping of the laboratories.
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Develop training and documentation materials (e.g. work instructions) for productions to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and production processes.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years working experience in related field specializing in engineering is preferred. No working experience would also be considered.
- Self-started and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong documentation, communication, and project management skill.
- Excellent self-motivated team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic, positive attitude.
Interested candidates should send an updated CV to the below, with email heading “APPLICATION FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEER”: Recruit@hemocorp.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.